Age criteria for different classes
- Toddlers – 2+ at the time of admission
- Pre Nursery – between 2yrs. and 3 yrs.
- Nursery – between 3yrs. and 4 yrs.
- Prep – between 4yrs. and 5 yrs.
- To develop in the child good health habits and to build up basic skills necessary for personal
adjustment, such as dressing, toilet habits, eating, washing, cleaning etc.
- To develop desirable social attitudes and manners; and to encourage healthy group participation, making the child sensitive to the rights and privileges of others.
- To develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control his feelings and emotions.
- To encourage aesthetic appreciation.
- To stimulate the beginnings of intellectual curiosity concerning the environment and to help him understand the world in which he lives; and to foster new interest through opportunities to explore, investigate and experiment.
- To encourage independence and creativity by providing the child with sufficient opportunities for
- To develop the child’s ability to express his thoughts and feelings in fluent, correct and clear speech.
- To develop in the child a good physique, adequate muscular coordination
andbasic motor skills.
Sec 21C, Opposite Park Plaza Hotel
Phone: +91-0129- 2428842